How to discover and achieve your purpose in life
On this week’s show, I went solo and discussed how you can discover and achieve your purpose in life. Here are a few points we covered:
- How do you determine if what you are doing is what you need to be doing to be successful?
- When you focus on doing effective things first, you will accomplish more in less time.
- One way to discover your purpose: ask yourself what you really like to do.
- If you love it, are great at it, the world needs it & you can get paid for it, then you have your purpose!
- To be effective, be intentional about what you are doing.
- To achieve any goal ask, “what do I need to do now” to make it happen.
- Be sure to track your goals to make sure you achieve them.
Listen to the podcast on iTunes or click the Soundcloud player below.
Thanks for listening! Please let me know if you would like the worksheets that I have available that can accompany this week’s show. I also welcome your questions for the show at firstname.lastname@example.org.