Sarah Santacroce on Personal Branding
- Personal vision and mission statements
- Defining a target audience; how broad does that definition need to be to be both focused (narrow enough) and yet inclusive (broad enough)?
- Online and offline assets?
- Getting exposure
- Monitoring your brand
- Authenticity: Be yourself because everyone else is taken
- Even if you are employed at a company, focus on building your personal brand
- Understand who your target audience is on Linkedin and focus on that
- While online presence is important do not forget your offline presence! Business Cards are still important
- Do benchmarking and get inspired by brands you like
- It takes time to get people to trust you and like what you are sharing
- There are people that want to do business with you because you are you!
- Personal branding is not done alone. Join groups, network with people and collaborate as much as possible, even with competitors
Listen to the Podcast
Here you can listen to the podcast of Gary speaking with Sarah Santacroce on personal branding.
About Sarah Santacroce
Sarah prides herself in guiding people out of overwhelm & desperation and into a state of serenity & structure, knowing exactly what to do and where to start to grow your business. And it’s not a coincidence that her business is called ‘Simplicity’: She’s known for her simple and pragmatic style, no fluff.
She helps small business owners optimize their online presence so they can quit chasing after clients and get found online instead. She is also a LinkedIn specialist and can help you convert your presence there into having paying customers. She works mostly with solo-preneurs, coaches and small businesses (1 – 5 people).
Connect with Sarah
Connect with Sarah on he website at http://simplicitysmallbiz.com or on social media: